This issue is our bi-annual Industry Report, where we step back to review progress and performance across the industry.
- The Sales Cliff. Looking for ways to avoid the void.
- Cutting the Cost of Illumination. Not all lamps are created equal.
- Strategies Without Sense: Darwin Predictions for Digital Cinema. (Don’t smile. This is serious stuff.)
- 3-D Audio: It’s 1990 All Over Again. Comparing cinema sound in the 90’s with sound today.
- Collaboration, SMPTE, and ISDCF. More collaboration is needed.
- DCI has the option to get it right…or get it wrong.
- Dolby inaugurates its newly branded Dolby Theatre.